Friday, July 8, 2011

Diary of A Newly Wed

When you're dreaming with a broken heartThe waking up is the hardest part...
(John Mayer - Dreaming With a Broken Heart)

Well, this isn’t about broken heart or something alike. It’s about a newlywed changing lifestyle. There are too many ideas of how people will live their life after marriage. I’ve got bunches of it. I was thinking of waking up early in the morning, making breakfast or preparing some lunch, roasting coffee and daily morning kisses.
Morning Coffee and Love
But hey… I never thought that the hardest part is waking up earlier than him. He’s work early, got to be going before six. I was habitually wakes up at 6.30 sometimes at 7. First day feels like I have a first flight to catch. Insane, unsecure and rush. Not to mention that he’s turned the alarm off before I can hear it yelling. Not good.
Second day didn’t get any better. He wakes me up just to say good bye, I’m leaving then kiss me before I totally awaken. I fell to anger. Angry for me, who’s still couldn’t make it at the second change. Then I decided to tell him not to turn off my alarm before I woke up. I’m telling him how I want to start my day as a new wife. Thankfully he’s able to understand and every time he wakes up earlier he turn his alarm off and also grabs my alarm and hands it to me – particularly because I was sleeping when he puts the alarm so close to my ear.

As I try to always put some moral to my stories, well perhaps the moral of this story is; when people are willing to communicate every single circumstances then happiness is just right in front of your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment