Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My little pray in the nite before my wedding

Dear God, though a lot of times I (do) complained, but I know, 
I have the best parents the world's ever had. 
I would never able to repay... All I'm asking is please don't let me hurt 'em ever again. 
Please remind me to always make them happy. For all the best things they gave me. 
This may be the last nite I am a daughter of someone. 
But they'll sure remain my lifetime heroes. 
Coz I know, I would never be who I am now, 
if it isn't because of their tears, sweats and bloods. 
I would always cherish every single teardrops that has fallen for my happiness ...
And for every midnite prayers they'd silently says, 
oh dear God, please bless them hundreds time more. 
Forgive me God, for every argues I've done that hurts them, I'm so full of sins.
For the new day coming in hours, 
dear God, please let me be his happiness, pride, strength and his hopes. 

In Your Holy Name I pray, amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment