Monday, October 31, 2011

The Last Day of 4 Years and 7 Months

Today is my last day, working here in PEU. Four and a half - extraordinary years I've been trough. I'm so proud of being the part of a small pond and grew as they developing the company.
Now it's time for me to bring myself outta my comfort zone and push it to the limit of being a small fish in a bigger pond.
This is an excellent one in a lifetime challenge and I have to conquer it. Because this is part of my dream, this is the path to my next bigger dreams.
I believe God's plan is the most perfect plan for me. And I'm willing to pursue my life trough Him. Along with His great plan.
Thanks to the unstoppable support of my family and friends.
Thanks to the company I left.
Thanks to the new company I'm joining.
My wish is simple. I want to become other's salt and light.


With much love,
-me-

No comments:

Post a Comment